Information for Delegates
Information for Presenters
Guide and Presentation Format
this information is only required once your
abstract has been accepted for presentation).
submit their presentation in any of the following
formats. We strongly encourage you to submit
a PowerPoint Presentation with audio whether
or not you submit an article. You may also
submit both and both will be available to participants.
Submissions must be emailed to: email@example.com
We recognize that many of you may be participating in an online conference for the first time. If you require any sort of assistance with your PowerPoint Presentation or set-up, please do not hesitate to contact us
. We are here to help you every step of the way!
(We encourage the use of audio in your PowerPoint presentations).
Please use a PC rather than a Mac to create your PowerPoint slides with audio to ensure compatibility with the online conference software.
- To record a voice narration, you need a sound card, microphone, and speakers.
- Authors may use any template, but do not include animation. Before adding voice, prepare your PowerPoint Presentation.
- Authors must record a voice
narration to accompany their slides.
- To do this procedure, you'll
need a microphone.
- On the Slide Show menu,
click Record Narration.
- A dialog box appears showing
the amount of free disk space and the number
of minutes you can record.
- If this is the first time
you are recording, do the following:
- Click Set Microphone
Level, and follow the directions
to set your microphone level.
- Do one of the following:
- To insert the narration on
your slides as an embedded object and to begin
recording, click OK.
- Advance through the slide
show, (press enter or click the mouse to move forward) and add narration as you go.
- At the end of the show, a
- To save the timings along
with the narration, click Yes.
To save only the narration, click No.
- A sound icon appears in the
lower-right corner of each slide that has narration.
- When you run the slide show,
the narration will automatically play with
the show. To run the slide show without narration,
click Set Up Show on the Slide
Show menu, and then select the Show
without narration check box.
- Because you can't record and
play sounds at the same time, while you're
recording the narration, you won't hear other
sounds you inserted in your slide show.
- Please ensure that your first
slide includes your name, affiliation and title
of the presentation.
You will only need to view slides 1-7 in Part I entitled "Use the PowerPoint Record Narration feature."
Some of you may also wish to submit an article. Articles should report on original
research or present an original framework that
links previous research, educational theory,
and teaching practices. Full-length articles
should be no more than 7500 words in length and
should include an abstract of no more than 200
- Articles should be submitted
in word format.
- 1" margins
- TITLE – All upper case, centered
- Leave 2 spaces after the title
type the abstract single-spaced under a heading
in upper case titled ABSTRACT
- Leave two more spaces and
- Paper should be single-spaced,
12 font Times New Roman
- Indent new paragraphs
- No page numbers
- References – APA format
- Abstract – up to 300 words
- URL must be provided as we
will be linking to the author's site directly.
We will not be placing poster session information
on our site directly but will link from our
site to an existing site.Submissions
must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advisory Committee - Acknowledgements – Conference Evaluation – World Time and GMT